Need Help Finding a Cash Advance?Get up to $1000 wired as fast as 1 Hour!
- Bad Credit OK
- Safe & Secure
- Fast Approval
Start here for your cash:
Use our no obligation PaydayMatcher™ to find a payday loan that fits you best. Answer the questions below to find your match.YOUR PRIVACY SECURED & PROTECTED
Get Fast Cash in 3 Easy Steps!
Benefit from our quick online application in 3 easy steps. Our secure, encrypted process takes place entirely online and does not require a complicated fax or even a credit check.
Fill out the quick form.
Fast approval decision.
Up to $1,000 wired quickly.
Last Updated: February 24, 2012
- The information we collect about you
- How we use the information we collect
- With whom we share your information
- How you can access your information
- Your choices about collection and use of your information
- How we protect your personal information
In General. We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and e-mail address, as well as other information that does not identify you such as gender and date of birth. When you provide personal information through our websites, the information may be sent to My Secure Payday servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Information You Provide. We may collect your username and password and any personal information you enter on our websites (for example, on loan or credit line applications, registration forms and quizzes) or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information (such as your name, home or mailing address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, fax number, Social Security number and driver’s license number), information about your home and employment (such as employer’s name, location, address and telephone number and the length of your employment), your financial information (such as your income, pay dates, assets and debts), information about your references (such as name and telephone number), other personal information such as your gender, age, citizenship and military status, information you provide when completing a survey, and, if you apply for a loan, credit line or other product for which a fee is charged, bank or financial account information such as your bank’s name and contact information, your bank account number and type, ABA routing number, valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information. We may also track your interaction with email advertisements sent to you by My Secure Payday or our e-mail service providers on our behalf (for example, when you register, purchase, or browse in response to such emails).
- List Information from Vendors. We may obtain information about you after you provide information to a third party and you permit that party (the “Seller”) to share the information, which My Secure Payday subsequently purchases, licenses or otherwise lawfully acquires. Such information may include, but is not limited to, your name, street address, zip code, telephone numbers, birth date, gender, salary range, education, marital status, occupation, industry of employment, personal and/or online interests, and/or other information which you provided to the Seller (together, “Vendor List Information”). When acquiring Vendor List Information, My Secure Payday requires assurances from the Seller that the Seller has a right to transfer the Vendor List Information to My Secure Payday and that My Secure Payday may lawfully use the Vendor List Information to transmit consumer loan offers to you. You may opt out of receiving these offers by using one of the methods specified in the section below entitled “Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your information”.
- Information from Other Sources. We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from business partners, contractors and other third parties, as well as information from public databases. Examples of information that we may receive include information about your home and additional demographic information. However, My Secure Payday does not pull credit reports on loan or credit line customers or engage in loan processing. We also do not collect “experience” information (such as a customer’s account history with a lender) as defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Information about Others. We may also collect and store personal information that you provide to us about other people (such as references), including their name, address, phone number.
- Other Technologies. We may use other standard Internet activity tracking technologies, such as web beacons and similar technologies, to track your use on our websites or your interaction with our advertisements. A web beacon is a programming code used to display an image on a web page and can also transfer an individual’s user identification to a database and associate the individual with previously acquired information about the individual. Such information may be used in targeted or behaviorial advertising, as well as for the other uses described in this paragraph. We may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters or online advertisements to determine whether messages have been opened or acted upon. We may use the information we obtain in this manner to customize the services and offers we provide our websites’ visitors, to deliver targeted advertisements, and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities. We do not tie web beacons to any personal information you submit while on our sites.
- Information Collected by Third Parties.
Targeted or Behavioral Advertising
Targeted advertising (also known as behavioral advertising) uses information collected on an individual’s web browsing behavior such as the pages they have visited or the searches they have made. This information is then used to select which My Secure Payday advertisement should be displayed to a particular individual on websites other than a My Secure Payday site. For example, if you have shown a preference for consumer loans while visiting a My Secure Payday site, you may be served an advertisement from or about the My Secure Payday site for consumer loans when you visit a site other than the My Secure Payday site. The information collected is only linked to an anonymous cookie ID (alphanumeric number); it does not include any information that could be linked back to a particular person, such as their name, address or credit card number. The information used for targeted advertising either comes from the My Secure Payday site you are visiting or through third party website publishers.
In addition, we may place (or allow third parties to place) cookies and pixels on our website which enable our authorized service providers, advertising companies and advertising networks to collect information about our users who view or interact with their or our advertisements on our website or complete certain actions on our site, such as submitting an application or registration form. However, we do not tie these cookies and pixels to personal information that you submit on our website. The information collected by the cookies and pixels allows us and the companies mentioned above to deliver, and gauge the effectiveness of, targeted advertisements, both on our site and when you are browsing other websites. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (www.networkadvertising.org), which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
Storage of Information We Collect
We may store the personal information described above as necessary to accomplish the business purposes for which it was collected, as well as to comply with our legal and audit obligations, resolve reported and potential disputes, and enforce our agreements. For example, we may store information as long as your account is active; since users are invited to submit multiple applications on our website, we may store your bank account information so that you do not have to re-enter this information every time you apply. However, we do NOT store highly sensitive information such as Social Security numbers for extended periods of time or any longer than necessary to fulfill our authentication and similar requirements in connection with a loan application. We also maintain an information security program that limits storage of personal information to what is needed to fulfill our reasonable business, legal and audit requirements.
In general. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- send you offers that you have opted in to receive;
- manage your relationship with us and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising (such as targeted ads) tailored to your interests on our websites and other websites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- protect My Secure Payday, our websites, our customers and/or our other users from fraud, hacking or other harm;
- cooperate with legal, criminal or regulatory investigations or proceedings;
- manage our business; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of information collection.
You expressly agree that we may call you, including the use of automatic dialer systems to your land line or mobile telephones, send SMS or MMS messages to you, or contact you by any means described above. You may opt-out from these types of communications at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of the SMS and MMS messages or by emailing us at [email protected]
Financial and Application Information. We use the financial, financial account and other application information you provide to match you with lenders or to provide their or other third parties’ conditional loan, credit line, shopping card and similar offers to you that you have requested, to verify your identity, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, or otherwise as needed to manage our business, and to charge you or debit your financial account for any fees related to your application or any product you have requested.
Please review the “Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information” section below.
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our websites, while using our services or in your other interactions (such as responding to e-mails) with us.
Personal Information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below. Except for highly sensitive personal information (such as Social Security numbers and financial account information, which we only disclose in limited situations, such as to process a transaction or match you with a lender at your request, and which we do not share for marketing purposes without your prior consent), we may share all personal information with:
- Authorized Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. For example, we may engage other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, to assist in marketing My Secure Payday products or services, to conduct audits, to provide web analytics, and to provide hosting, design, development and other operations which make our websites work. Other third-party service providers may help us communicate with you through e-mail, direct mail, SMS or telephone communication. Our policy is to permit these third-party service providers to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the services, and to require them to protect personal information to the same extent as My Secure Payday, including not using it for any improper purpose.
- Business Partners. When you express interest in products, services or promotions offered through our websites or our services, we may share your expression of interest with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services and promotions, and, as applicable, their affiliates and third-party finder or marketing companies. When you elect to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to provide your e-mail address and other information to those businesses.
- Marketers. From time to time, where permitted by applicable law, we may share your personal information and automatically collected or aggregated information about you with reputable direct marketers so that they may offer products and services which we hope will be of interest to you. Please see the section below entitled “Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information” for detailed information on your choices regarding your personal information.
- Lenders and Other Partners. If you submit a completed application for a loan, credit line, shopping card or other product featured on our websites (an “Application”), we may share your personal information with lenders and other partners on the My Secure Payday network with your prior consent for the purpose of enabling you to find a loan. We may also share your bank and financial account information with such persons so that they can charge you or debit your account for any fees related to your Application or any product you have requested. If you submit an Application but leave portions of the Application incomplete, we may share your personal information with lenders and other partners on the My Secure Payday network, who may help you complete your request or possibly extend conditional offers to you. However, no credit check will be performed by My Secure Payday. Because the lenders and other partners on the My Secure Payday network with whom you are matched may retain or use your personal information whether or not you qualify for, or obtain, a loan, credit line, shopping card or other product from them, you should contact these persons directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices.
- Special Notice to Vermont Residents. My Secure Payday will not share any personal information about you with other affiliated companies to the extent prohibited by applicable Vermont law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable Vermont law.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
(1) In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law.
(2) When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, or to prevent or take other action regarding, illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; or to enforce our websites’ terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
(3) In the event My Secure Payday goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email or prominent notice on our website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Please note that information may also be collected by third parties such as advertising companies and advertising networks via third-party cookies and pixels on our site (please see the subsection above entitled “Targeted or Behavioral Advertising” for details).
Aggregated and Non-Personal Information. We may share aggregated information (i.e., information about you and other customers collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you) and other non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties and affiliated companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our websites and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our websites and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal and audit obligations, resolve reported and potential disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at [email protected] We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing all such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backups), or for which access is not otherwise required. All requests are also subject to the next section below (“Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information”).
We also maintain an information security program that limits storage of personal information to what is needed to fulfill our reasonable business, legal and audit requirements.
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our websites because such information may be required in order for you to apply for or obtain products or services.
- When you initially sign up or submit information on our websites, you will receive e-mail messages or newsletters from us. You will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. You may also opt out of receiving commercial e-mails by using the “unsubscribe” link on our websites. It may take up to 10 business days for us to fully process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as requests for additional information, confirmations, service updates or announcements, administrative notices and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that opting out of receipt of commercial e-mail communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
- If you are receiving SMS messages from us, you may opt out from further SMS messages and remove your SMS information from our database by responding “STOP” to the SMS text message you have received.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal and sensitive information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, with regard to My Secure Payday’s internal operations, only authorized employees and authorized third-party service providers are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. We use a reputable security service provider to manage our servers on which your personal information is stored. In addition, personal information you submit to My Secure Payday through our websites is transmitted through an encrypted SSL (secure socket layer technology) connection, and My Secure Payday’s computers and networks have security measures, such as firewalls, to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information under My Secure Payday’s control.
We want you to feel confident using our websites to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care how they handle and disclose their personal information. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm) for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
1. the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
2. the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
3. if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated e-mail address for these requests is . Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address or mailing address. Please also be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
Our websites are for adults, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
You may also contact us at:
2637 E Atlantic Blvd #19028
Pompano Beach, FL 33062