Need Help Finding a Cash Advance?Get up to $1000 wired as fast as 1 Hour!
- Bad Credit OK
- Safe & Secure
- Fast Approval
Start here for your cash:
Use our no obligation PaydayMatcher™ to find a payday loan that fits you best. Answer the questions below to find your match.YOUR PRIVACY SECURED & PROTECTED
Get Fast Cash in 3 Easy Steps!
Benefit from our quick online application in 3 easy steps. Our secure, encrypted process takes place entirely online and does not require a complicated fax or even a credit check.
Fill out the quick form.
Fast approval decision.
Up to $1,000 wired quickly.
5 Uses for Cash Advances
Posted on Saturday, July 16th, 2019 at 9:53 am in Cash Advances
Online cash advances and payday loans are some of the most versatile loans you can borrow. They’re perfect for small emergencies or incidental spending between paychecks that you can afford to pay back later. It’s like getting an instant advance on your paycheck, with the convenience of the cash you need now. Here are some ways that customers use their cash advance loans.
1. Monthly Bills. You shouldn’t rely on cash advances to pay all your monthly bills, but they can help with incidental spending from time to time. Have a bill you forgot about that’s due before your next payday? Cash advances make it easy to get the cash you need on time so you can get your payment in instead of paying late with your next paycheck.
2. Big Purchases. Things like computers, tools for a home repair project, or new appliances can cost a lot of money. If you don’t have a credit card or would rather not charge a purchase to your account, a payday loan can help cover the cost of the bigger item you need. Many online lenders have up to $1,500 available to borrow with no credit check required.
3. Travel. Whether you’re going somewhere for fun, visiting family, or traveling for an emergency reason, cash advances can help diffuse the cost of travel. Airline tickets get more expensive every day. Plan the trip you need to take and let a cash advance pay the airfare for you. In most states, a cash advance can last for up to 30 days, giving you plenty of time to save money to pay your lender back.
4. Holidays. Winter holidays can get expensive quickly, with all the gifts, parties, and travel involved. Let a cash advance cover your holiday expenses for the month, or borrow a payday loan to pay off your regular monthly bills while your paycheck goes towards gifts and celebrations.
5. Emergencies. The best use for cash advances are sudden emergencies that fall between paydays. Whether your car needs repairs or you need an emergency trip to the dentists, a cash advance can cover the unexpected expense until your next payday.
Fill out the short cash application.
Receive your approval and confirm loan.
Cash deposited into your account.